We are seeking a Workday Project Manager to take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects of typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has worked in HR related projects such as Workday.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Experience managing HR projects such as Payroll and Time is a plus.
- Familiar with running projects using Agile and Scrum master skill set.
- MUST speak Spanish fluently.
- They will be working with people from Brazil, so if they know Portuguese that will also be helpful.