We are seeking a IT Business Analyst to lead and deliver the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for analytical solutions, reporting solutions and digital platforms. The incumbent is expected to collaborate with IT and Business teams as well as Solution Engineers, Enterprise Architects and Analytics Designers to design, develop and test complex analytical reporting solutions and provide work direction / general guidance to other team members as a functional leader.
- Understand business priorities, business operations, culture and policies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish requirements for the implementation of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by customers into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies for analytics adoption.
- Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leverage analytics to determine how customers can seize new opportunities.
- Drive a rigorous approach leveraging data science including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve problems in the context of growing brands, increasing sales, and enabling operational excellence.
- Guide external vendor partners on the review and resolution of operations and break fix incidents.
- Functional leader of large and extra-large projects for one or more business capabilities (eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance,etc…).
- Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- 10+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of Information Technology experience.
- Experience with SAP software solutions (HANA Enterprise, ECC, BW, BI), Tableau and Hadoop desired.
- Knowledge of evaluating and proposing API-based design for business applications.
- Functional knowledge in key CPG capabilities (Sales, eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc…).
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong SDLC experience including Agile / Waterfall methodologies.
- Act as Scrum Master for a team, following all standard work practices.
- Exposure to Agile fundamentals and able to lead key ceremonies.
- Experience with outcome-based metrics, deploying/driving execution via performance measurement, and benchmarking.
- Strong leadership, mentorship and service delivery skills.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|