We are in need of a Senior SAP CO Functional Lead with in-depth knowledge and experience in mapping business scenarios with CO and articulate options & solutions to business owners and management teams. The ideal candidate should have strong functional leadership experience in 2-3 full lifecycle SAP CO implementations with extensive expertise in SAP CO configuration. This would include all areas of FI and CO configuration in order to support a new company set-up which would use an existing company as a source.
- Analyze existing business processes and suggest SAP CO solutions and configuration options to meet new business scenarios.
- Work with other SAP and non-SAP project teams to develop designs for interfaces between SAP systems.
- Develop design documents, interact with developers to implement design, unit testing of newly developed programs and support of implementation.
- Develop designs to keep SAP CO in synchronization between multiple SAP environments and company codes.
- Executes the design, development, testing and documentation of programs, custom reports and lay-out sets.
- Responsible for the development of add-ons (such as reports, user exits, interfaces, layouts) according to the specification developed and or agreed by Solution Manager/Architects” also, “Keeping of standards that are defined by organization.
- Assist in effort estimations (incase working on enhancements) based on specification of the requirements.
- Ability to support IT and business audits.
- Ability to build and manage effective documentation
- Ability to test and support business testing as per defined test management processes.
- Understanding of programming concepts and productivity tools
- Overall 10+ years of SAP FICO solutions design and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of SAP CO implementation experience – should have lead SAP CO implementations in most recent projects.
- Experience as a lead functional consultant in 2-3 full cycle implementations.
- Must have experience with capturing business requirements, mapping business scenarios to SAP technology, and hands-on configuration of CO.
- Experience with Full CO suite including Cost Centers/Profit Centers Setup, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis, etc…
- Design / Improvement of Costing Systems (e.g., master data, business rules, policy/procedure, reporting).
- Profitability and Cost Model Design Development (e.g., Sales and Ops P&Ls).
- Activity Based Costing/Activity Based Management, Cost to Serve / Cost Allocation Model Development.
- Thorough knowledge of cross-module integration is required (CO, FI, SD, MM and PP).
- Excellent presentation skills to articulate ideas, options and solutions to IT and business owners
- Very good communication skills and high capability of interacting with senior management
|Job Category||FICO Functional|