We are working with one of premier clients on multiple IT projects and seeking an IT Project Manager with excellent client facing skills. The ideal candidate needs to have very good background in managing projects in multiple disciplines and experience managing small to medium scale IT projects. The PM should have excellent customer facing skills, written, verbal, and presentation skills and must be of high caliber in presenting budgets, strategies, road maps, project status to different steering committees.
THIS IS REMOTE IT PROJECT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY.
- In partnership with Project Leader, take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines).
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
- Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manage the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- 4 year bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- 5+ years Project Management experience in managing projects across all process groups of Project Management
- Develop project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Applies expertise with PM methodologies and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Cross-functional team responsibility on complex components or complex projects.
- Represents the organization as the prime SAP managerial contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- PMP or CSM certification is preferred but not required
|Job Category||Project Manager|