We are seeking an experienced SAP Ariba functional expert to assist with global implementation of the Ariba P2O solution, including Guided Buying. The ideal candidate would have good experience supporting Ariba P2P or P2O global rollouts in a large global enterprise setting.
- Will assist with configuration, integration, maintenance and support of an established global design.
- This role will operate as a liaison between each regional (LatAm, APAC, EMEA, NA) Procurement Ops teams, the IT technical team, and others as needed on Ariba implementation needs.
- Provides support to regions/countries recently enabled on the solution.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate both strong functional and technical understandings of the Ariba P2O architecture and how it integrates with SAP.
- Focus on resolution tracking and problem escalation.
- Provide System Administrative support including managing Groups, Roles, Permissions, etc.
- Evaluate changes requests for feasibility, and adherence to global design.
- Assist with reporting and value generation via the P2O tool.
- Coordinate Catalog enablement
- Training Planning and Materials development
- Create and update Process flows, Ad Hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Ariba P2O, P2P
- Experience working in at least 2 Ariba implementations
- Speaking multiple languages a strong plus
- Ability and willingness to work alternate hours at times (to support APAC and EMEA)
- Comfortable with details and tactical work, and able to summarize for presentation to Leaders
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; solving complex problems, demonstrating sound business judgment and applying clear decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills; build consensus and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities