We are seeking an experienced Workday Absence Management Configurator to govern, troubleshoot and configure global HR business processes and validation rules in Workday, specifically related to absence management and time-off plans. The ideal candidate can also work remotely after the first 1-2 weeks being onsite.
- Configures Workday functionality including core HR and absence management.
- Has a full understanding of calculated fields and how to create reports.
- Follows change control process to document requirements, tests changes, and obtains sign-off before making changes in a live environment.
- Analyzes future Workday releases to understand impact and capabilities of new features, specifically within client’s existing Workday configuration.
- Works on projects to implement new functionality of Workday not currently used within client.
- Actively seeks out process improvements to speed up delivery and make requestors aware of status.
- Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processes.
- Collaborates with Team Leaders, Delegates and HR Business Partners routinely.
- Handles requests from employees within a specific region (EMEA, APAC, or LAO).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, MIS or related field
- 10+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of Workday Absence Management configuration experience.
- Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Workday Absence Management global rollouts.
- Experience with Workday implementation and testing of configuration changes.
- Experience with resolving issues and understanding and implementing complex business rules.
- Ability to apply creative solutions to complex business problem.
- Ability to Operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Require good Verbal & Written communication skills to follow-up with customers at varying levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of system impacts.